Boatshed Ireland TeamBoatshed Ireland
About Boatshed Ireland Team
At Boatshed Guernsey as well as selling boats, we are involved with the British Marine Federation, the Boat Retailers and Brokers Association, the RNLI and equivalent overseas associations, promoting boating and the interests and well being of boat owners.
- We handle the sale from start to finish, keeping you informed throughout.
- We'll make an appointment to visit your boat, take unlimited photos, videos & record your boats full inventory, this takes approx 1.5 hours.
- As soon as your boat goes live, we'll send your boats first marketing campaign, targeting only active profiled buyers who are looking for a boat like yours.
- We also advertise on other boating portals, such as Yachtworld, Boats.com, The Yacht Market, plus advertise across the other 60 Boatshed websites.
- We'll manage all customer enquiries, questions and requests for information and will keep you fully informed at all times.
- We accompany all viewings and we relay all offers to you for your consideration.
- All monies are placed in the Boatshed secure Clients Account.
- You only pay for our service if we are successful in finding a buyer.
Further services available:
We provide a professional, tradition, complete yacht brokerage service. In conjunction with this we use the latest yacht brokerage and customer management tools to help us market and sell your boat.
We look forward to hearing from you about the sale of your boat